sábado, 8 de abril de 2017

Stone Circles & Cows



This was an amazing day! I was so excited! As I´m archaeologist I was uncover one of the many stone circle, in this case was the Cullerlie Stone Circle. The access follow the B9119 road from Aberdeen in direction of Banchory. We found the circle just about half a mile farther, to the left of the road. Probably from Bronze Age, about 3500 years old, it consist of eight evenly spaced granite boulders and within them, eight small cairns for cremated burials. I will not depict it here "cose" I´m working this in another way. 
But I thought perhaps I could use the inspirations of that surroundings, it was there lots of cows. thus I was seriously considering using another approach to landscape painting with cows,
Although not sure that it will avenge.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário