domingo, 9 de abril de 2017

Dr Noodles & Javier Marías


I was taking by a friend out for lunch for her birthday and she wanna a place where we could get a low ish calorie meal so she was considering going to Dr Noodles (Union Street, Aberdeen). And there we where just wondering if anyone has been there (I have but never counting calories) and know what even their straight up small stir fry and noodle box is? Anyway I convinced her to loose the head on that matter and just enjoying.
As topic of conversation we dwell attention on the designation of the shop, and how a doctorate in prioritize your needs, is something that probably a University can not offer.  At that point I remind another friend that I had in Portugal that used to say that he knew the UK universities just by reading Javier Marias books. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário